Produced by Anand Nayak and Dave Chalfant. Mixed by Dave Chalfant, except for Away in The Manger, Deck the Hall, O Come All Ye Faithful, Mary Had a Baby and Silent Night (Anand Nayak) and Merry Christmas Mr. Jones (Huck Bennert). Mastered by Dave Chalfant at Norfolk Studios in Northampton, MA.
Vocals: Katryna Nields, Nerissa Nields, Ben Demerath
Guitar: Nerissa Nields
Ben Demerath played guitar on Friendly Beasts, Go Tell it on the Mountain, Wassail and Children Go, and bass on Children Go and Silent Night.
Anand Nayak played slide guitar on Children Go and Silent Night, harmonium on Away in a Manger, and bass on Friendly Beasts.
Chris Brashear played fiddle on Friendly Beasts and Wassail.
Dave Chalfant played all the instruments on Christmas Carol, Joy to the World; everything except Nerissa’s acoustic on Jesus Was a Refugee; bass on Merry Christmas, Mr. Jones. He also played additional guitar on Go Tell It on The Mountain, and additional guitar, banjo and percussion on Children Go.
Dar Williams sings on Merry Christmas, Mr. Jones
Mahlon Stewart does, too.
Dave Hower plays drums on Merry Christmas Mr. Jones
David Nields plays electric guitar on Merry Christmas, Mr. Jones
John Nields sings on Please to See the King
Huck Bennert mixed Merry Christmas Mr Jones.
Anand mixed Away In the Manger, Deck The Halls, O Come all Ye Faithful, Mary Had a Baby and Silent Night
- Go Tell It on The Mountain (Traditional/Work)
- The Friendly Beasts (Traditional)
- Angels We Have Heard on High (Traditional/Chadwick)
- Joy to The World (Watts/Handel)
- Away in a Manger (Traditional/Murray)
- Children, Go Where I Send Thee (Traditional)
- Deck the Hall (Traditional)
- Gloucestershire Wassail (Traditional)
- In the Bleak Midwinter (Rosetti/Holst)
- Christmas Carol (N.Nields)
- O Come All Ye Faithful (Wade/Oakeley)
- Mary Had a Baby (Traditional)
- Merry Christmas, Mr. Jones (N.Nields)
- Please to See the King (Traditional)
- Jesus Was A Refugee (N.Nields)
- Silent Night (Gruber)